Digital Identity is designed to give you control. You can manage some aspects of your Digital Identity on your identity app, and others you can manage through this website.
Managing access and security settings
You can manage security and access for your Digital Identity within your identity app. For example, you can:
- change your PIN or password
- view or update your identity documents
- enable Face ID if your smart device has this feature
- view what services are linked with your Digital Identity.
To manage these settings, open myGovID on your mobile device.
For further help, visit the myGovID help page.
Managing history and consent
You can use this website to view history and manage consent settings for your Digital Identity. You can:
- see when your Digital Identity has been used
- remove your ongoing consent to share your details when proving who you are to a specific service.
Note that if you remove your ongoing consent for a service, you will be asked to provide consent each time you need to prove who you are to that service.